You can have Zucchini Fritata using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritata
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated or crumbled cheese.
- You need 4 cup of slice zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped thyme.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
Zucchini Fritata step by step
- Preheat the oven 180 degree Celcius.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add your dairy of choice and the salt. Whisk just until the egg yolks and whites are blended..
- Whisk in all or half of the cheese (you can reserve the other half for topping the frittata before baking, if desired). Set the mixture aside..
- Cook the onion and zucchini, add thyme and season it..
- Let the cooked vegetables cool for a few minutes, then stir them into the egg mixture..
- If you reserved any cheese, sprinkle it on top of the frittatas now..
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes, until the eggs are puffed and appear cooked, and the center of the frittatas jiggle just a bit when you give the pan a gentle shimmy. Remove the pans from the oven and place them on a cooling rack to cool. Garnish with herbs, and serve..