Vegetarian Frittata. This vegetable frittata is delicious for breakfast through to dinner. This Vegetable Frittata is quick and easy to make, is packed with flavour and is perfect for enjoying any time of the day. Serve Vegetable Frittata for breakfast or dinner–just add a green salad to round.
Our vegetarian and vegan frittata uses tofu instead of eggs and nutritional yeast provides a tangy flavor to this treat. Sheet pan frittatas are the easiest way to cook a week's worth of eggs at once. Whether you're planning on sandwiching slices in ciabatta or focaccia, wrapping them in a tortilla. You can cook Vegetarian Frittata using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Frittata
- You need 1/2 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of refined oil.
- It’s 1 table spoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mix vegetables(carrots,mixed capsicum, green chillies).
- You need 1 tea spoon of pizza seasoning.
- You need 1 tea spoon of garlic bread seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/8 tea spoon of baking soda.
Frittata is an egg-based Italian dish similar to an omelette or crustless quiche or scrambled eggs, enriched with additional ingredients such as meats, cheeses or vegetables. The word frittata is Italian and roughly translates to "fried.". I had never made a frittata until I met my friend Elizabeth seven years ago. Frittatas are Italian-style omelets, a healthy, filling crustless quiche that's perfect for breakfast.
Vegetarian Frittata step by step
- Take a non-stick pan add 2 spoon of refined oil and saute all the vegetables for 3-4 minutes..
- Take a mixing bowl add flour, sauteed vegetables, pizza seasoning, garlic bread seasoning, salt, mayonnaise, cream cheese, refined oil, turmeric and add water to it and make a batter of pourable consistency..
- Take a flat pan and add little amount of oil to it, pour the batter to it and make a omelet like pan cake and serve it with suitable sauce..
This hearty vegetarian frittata recipe is great for brunch and weekend gatherings. Fresh eggs, cheese and many other ingredients are included for a delicious vegetarian meal. Traditionally, frittata is started on the stove then transferred to the oven to Am just teaching myself to cook. Am not a vegetarian, however, after making this, never having tried. How to Make a Veggie-Packed Broccoli and Feta Frittata.