Self-crusting Tempeh and Silverbeet Quiche.
You can have Self-crusting Tempeh and Silverbeet Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Self-crusting Tempeh and Silverbeet Quiche
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 block of tempeh.
- You need 1 of large bunch of silverbeet.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
Self-crusting Tempeh and Silverbeet Quiche instructions
- Cook the onion and garlic in butter until tender..
- Add chopped silverbeet and cook until wilted. Cool..
- Stir in the eggs, salt & pepper and milk, and beat with fork until mixed..
- Pour this mixture into a large bowl containing the flour, and stir with a fork until just combined. Add the tempeh cut into 1 cm cubes, and cheese..
- Pour into a prepared 20-23cm dish. Optional – garnish with sliced tomato or thinly sliced red and green capsicum. Bake at 220°C for 20-30 minutes, until lightly browned and set in the centre..
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes after removing from the oven, before turning out..