Vegetarian Chili Tortillas.
You can cook Vegetarian Chili Tortillas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chili Tortillas
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of tomato pesto.
- You need 1 can of of mexican nacho neans.
- It’s 1 can of of italian style tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 dash of of morocan seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1/2 dash of of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of of olive oil (normal oil).
- You need 1 of cooked/pre-made tortilla.
- You need 1 cup of Cheese.
Vegetarian Chili Tortillas instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c.set stove top to low heat, and pour in the can of tomatoes, and nacho beans..
- add olive oil, and set stove top to medium heat, until mixture starts to bubble..
- add tabasco sauce, taste, chilli powder, taste- if this recips is too hot, add tomato sauce or chickpeas to tame it down..
- add salt and pepper to your liking, and a dash of morrocan seasoning..
- turn stove top to a medium-high heat. stir in everything, and try not to burn any beans. bring to a small boil and then turn off stove. more olive oil may be added if consistency isnt slightly smooth; except for the beans..
- grab an oven tray and place on it, your tortilla. oil it a little bit, and place it in the oven for a few minutes, or until oil dries..
- when it comes out, make sure it is flat, and spoon your bean mix onto one half, slighly more near the middle. top with cheese (more can be added), and fold tortilla in half. place in oven until cheese melts and tortilla is slightly browned.