Parmesan Zucchini. It's a match made in heaven. And if all veggies were like this, I'd Simply cut your zucchini into quarters lengthwise, sprinkle on that Parmesan goodness and throw. I had made this on Saturday, did not soften the zucchini as directed but saute them with the onions and garlic, added fresh sliced mushrooms.
Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious. The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella, Parmesan, and marinara. You can cook Parmesan Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper(sprinkle on top).
- You need of Garlic powder with parsley(sprinkle on top of vegies).
- Prepare of Smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need of Dried bazil with grinder.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve these crispy zucchini French fries with ranch dressing as a healthy and low calorie snack. There's fresh zucchini, tomatoes, basil, parmesan, and lots of garlic. How to Make Zucchini Noodles With and Without a Spiralizer.
Parmesan Zucchini instructions
- Cut the zucchini and the onion in round slices.
- Put it in a baking sheet with a parchment paper for easy cleaning and preheat your oven to 400° degree to roast your zucchini and onions.
- Add all the seasonings on top including the olive oil I did not do measureing i eyed ball and just added what I thought was good. I would say sprinkle all over the Vegies of each of the seasonings and olive oil mix with ur hands and sprinkle a little bit of cheese(parmesan) not a lot just enough to cover all vegies then mix again then before you put it in the oven add the mozzarella on top but just a sprinkle enough to cover the vegies but not too much unless you want to.
- Put it in the oven till crispy or how ever you like ur vegies tenderness I left mine till 15min my family loves crispy texture.
- Eat as a side or your main dish with stake, chicken, and or pasta Alfredo it will taste so good enjoy.
Zucchini noodles are spaghetti-like strands of zucchini. These Parmesan Zucchini are cheesy, crunchy, and baked to perfection. They're a vegetarian dish that is crispy and bursting with delicious flavors. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a combination of the two taste simply delicious, too. Instead of slicing in coins, you could also spiralize.