Vegetarian pie pockets. The Best Pita Pockets Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Pita Pockets/ Wraps, Mexicali Stuffed Pita Pockets, Loaded Chickpea Pita Pockets. Vegetarian Pot Pie with Root Vegetables is a delicious pot pie for fall entertainig.
I came up with Roasted Vegetable Pot Pie Pockets. These pies remind me of the pan-fried buns I enjoyed in Taipei but in pie version. It has a very crispy exterior but really chewy dough inside. You can cook Vegetarian pie pockets using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian pie pockets
- Prepare of the dough.
- It’s 3 cup of ap flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare of filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ripe black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of green stuffed olives.
- It’s 2 cup of diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heniez ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet peas.
- You need 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
Try these vegetarian pies with a spiced pastry glaze and surprise chutney middle. Individual party pies with vegetarian garlicky filling, flavoured with caraway for a Scandinavian feel. There's nothing like a warming pie with a golden crust and delicious filling. Our veggie pies come in many.
Vegetarian pie pockets instructions
- Take the flour add a little bit of water at a time till dough forms knead for 4 minutes.
- Form into ball set aside covered till needed.
- In a wok or pan add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Add diced potatoes add spices.
- Add mushrooms olives onions..
- Add the rest of the ingredients let cool.
- Cut dough ball in half roll each ball into a long cylinder cut into six pieces each cylinder roll pieces into ball pre heat oven 350°Fahrenheit.
- Roll out ball into a flat circle.
- Put a tablespoon in the circle fold top and roll without squeezing filling out into a disc looking like a hockey puck.
- Brush with butter spray bottom of a baking pan with non stick bake 350° Fahrenheit till golden brown.
- Eat plain or with red pineapple sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345861-red-pineapple-sauce.
Copycat Baked Apple Pie Pockets To Go. Flip this pocket over and use to hold and travel with an apple pie. Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie with mushrooms, carrots, peas, gravy and baked under creamy mashed Shepherd's Pie season is upon us and this super cozy vegetarian version is running around on the. Comforting cheese and potato pie and much more besides. Our vegetarian pie recipes will give you plenty of ideas for warming meat-free meals.