Rolled Lasagna (vegetarian).
You can cook Rolled Lasagna (vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rolled Lasagna (vegetarian)
- Prepare 4 of sheets of fresh lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1 of whole roasted squash.
- It’s 4 of bundles of frozen spinach, wilted in a saucepan.
- You need 8 tsp of cooking cream or creme fraiche.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of pre made tomato and garlic pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
Rolled Lasagna (vegetarian) instructions
- First you need to roast your squash, place whole in the oven on 140*c heat for an hour and a half and the let cool..
- Then put the frozen spinach in a saucepan with half a cup of boiling water to defrost and wilt. You can season with salt and pepper if you like..
- In an oven safe dish, pour the tomato sauce in to cover the bottom. You can add about half a cup of water as well if you like, as some of the moisture will cook out..
- Roll out the fresh lasagna sheets. If they are a bit stiff and you are worried they could cracked, let them wit on some hot water for a minute to soften. Lay the sheets flat and spoon the pumpkin mixture onto each sheet, so there is a decent layer covering most of the sheet..
- Spoon a few leaves of spinach over the pumpkin and finish with two teaspoons of cooking cream on each sheet of lasagna pasta..
- Roll the lasagne sheet up into a tube with the filling inside. Cut into pieces that are about 4 cm long and place in the dish into the sauce..
- Once you have done this with all the pasta, cover the top with cheese and cook in an oven on 350°F for 30 minutes. Then serve with some crusty garlic bread and Enjoy!.