Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian). This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This is the vegetarian lasagna you've been searching for. Vegetarian Lasagna with Goat CheeseMadeleine Cocina.
But tons of cheese 😉 See the recipe here!! Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! You can have Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian)
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Garlic Teeth.
- You need 1 cup of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 3/4 kg of Tomatoe Sauce.
- You need 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 liter of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Eggplants.
- You need 1 packages of Precooked Lasagna.
- It’s 250 grams of Cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Parmesan Cheese.
Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles", a mind-blowing Vegan Ricotta Cheese, and hearty Lentil and Vegetable mixture, to make the dish more filling and provide extra. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) instructions
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
Japanese eggplant (as opposed to regular eggplant) is the right choice here because they are more similarly shaped to zucchini, meaning they will fit well into the dish and cook in the same amount of. Try this eggplant lasagna for a vegetarian lasagne that somehow tastes 'meaty'. This eggplant and fetta lasagne is an excellent vegetarian alternative to traditional lasagne. This recipe takes a little while to prepare so it is perfect for a weekend dinner. Put half the basil leaves on top.