Satilato's zucchini. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat!
This mixture of zucchini, corn, tomatoes, and poblano pepper can be served as a side dish or eaten Season with salt and pepper; stir. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook until the zucchini is tender. A healthy, gluten-free alternative to the traditional fried potato latka, these sweet potato zucchini latkes are light, flavourful and baked. You can have Satilato's zucchini using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Satilato's zucchini
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Zucchini grows best in temperate climates…not too hot, not too cold. While you can get it just about year-round, they're out in full force during the summer months. In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw. I know there are people who eat raw vegetables particularly for nutrition reasons, but honestly I love the texture and flavor of raw.
Satilato's zucchini step by step
- Spread the cooking oil on a pan.
- Cook the onion for 5min. Until half done..
- Add zucchini, salt and pepper and mix..
- Cook the zucchini mixing constantly, until the onions are well fried (they acquire a brownish color)..
- Note: leave the zucchini a little raw so it keeps a hard consistency..
Zucchini don't have as much starch as potatoes, but they do make great latkes. This recipe from New York chef Julian Medina makes tender fritters with a delicate zucchini bite. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer. It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well as fiber. Zucchini tacos shells are easy healthy keto tachos shells to hold your favorite keto food !