Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis. This bacon wrapped stuffed zucchini is the perfect hearty main dish to serve along side a big green salad when you need a quick meal on the table! Ladies and Gentlemen, start your appetites, this bacon wrapped stuffed zucchini is going to knock your socks off! Zucchini is stuffed with shredded chicken, wrapped in bacon and then baked to a crisp.
If you're having a hard time getting you bacon as crisp as you. So these stuffed zucchini boats aaaaaare SO GOOD! I mean, there's bacon in there. You can have Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis
- It’s of Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 Bag of Frozen Chopped Spinach, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 of Small can Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped.
- You need of Pulp from the Zucchinis, chopped.
- It’s 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1-2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- Prepare of Additional.
- It’s 3 of Zucchinis, cut in half length wise and seeded.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Sliced Bacon, your preference of flavor and brand.
Theeeen, we have corn, lotsa garlic and a good dose of cream cheese. Put it all together and you've got a dinner nobody can resist. Even those little ones that say green-food is. Bacon Wrapped STUFFED Zucchini is the low-carb dinner of your dreams.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Zucchinis instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Spray a rimmed cooking sheet or pan with nonstick Cooking spray. Lay zucchini halves side by side. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the dip ingredients together til mixed well. Spoon dip mixture into zucchini halves. Take 2 slices bacon per zucchini halve n wrapped it around the zucchini..
- Reserve any leftover dip mixture for a later use..
- Add wrapped Zucchinis to preheated oven n bake for 40-45 minutes. Then serve and enjoy. (Its really good alongside a Caesar Salad.).
How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Strips. Remove the edges of the zucchini. Cut it in halves and then in strips. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs.