You can have Stuffed Zucchinis using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchinis
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1/3 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley and dill (mixed).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Stuffed Zucchinis instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Split 2 medium zucchini and remove seeds..
- Season zucchini with salt. And place on baking sheet..
- In a medium bowl combine 1/3 cup panko crumbs, 1 chopped tomato, 1/4 cup parsley dill mix, 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 minced garlic clove and salt & pepper to taste..
- Fill zucchinis will stuffing mixture. Drizzle olive oil over top. Bake 20 minutes then remove zucchinis from oven. Sprinkle your 2 tablespoons of shredded parmesan cheese over zucchinis. Bake 3-5 more minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve..