You can cook Grilled Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini
- It’s 2 oz of reduced fat feta, crumbled.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mint leaves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 of green onions, minced.
- You need 4 of zucchini ~1.5 lbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Grilled Zucchini step by step
- Mix feta, mint, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and scallions; set aside..
- Slice each zucchini into about 8 or 10 half moons..
- Place zucchini on a baking sheet (or other flat surface) in a single layer; coat both sides with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt..
- Heat grill on high. Cook zucchini about 3-4 minutes on each side, flipping once.
- Top zucchini with feta mixture.