Zucchini with Ground Beef.
You can cook Zucchini with Ground Beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini with Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (big).
- You need 1/5 TSP of Butter.
- You need of Oil 2 TBp.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 g of ground beef.
- Prepare of Black pepper & salt.
- You need 100 ml of hot water.
Zucchini with Ground Beef step by step
- Wash the zucchini, cut it into medium pieces (thickness 2-3 cm).
- Heat the oil (medium heat) in a pressure coocker, add the zucchini. When it starts turning yellow add butter 1/4 tbs. When it starts getting brown & dries out add the water. Close the pressure coocker. Cook 15-20minutes (when it starts whistling turn the heat to low).
- Chop the onion into very small pieces, mix with ground beef, salt and black pepper..
- Preheat 2 tbp of oil in a pan, put the beef mixture. When it dries out add 1 to 2 tbs of water, flip to coock the other side.
- When it dries out add some butter and 1 to 2 tbs of water and bring to a boil..
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and serve with the ground beef. Add some fresh chopped tomatoes to add some fresh taste..