Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night!
They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. These bruschetta quinoa zucchini boats are a flavorful meatless meal that will please everyone! Fill zucchini boats with shrimp mixture and top with mozzarella. You can cook Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s 8 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian blend cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 of hot Italian sausages, casings removed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley, if desired, before serving. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. Spoon in and mound the sausage mixture into the zucchini boats. This has become a favorite in my house!
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop out seeds to make boats. Cook hot Italian sausage in frying pan..
- Add onions, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, pepper, paprika and oregano. Mix well..
- Spray baking sheet with Pam. Fill boats with mixture in frying pan. Place boats on sprayed baking sheet..
- Top with Italian cheese blend. Bake for 25 minutes. Enjoy!.
We LOVE zucchini boats, I originally got the inspiration for this dish from these sausage stuffed zucchini boats, another stuffed. These lasagna-stuffed zucchini boats are much healthier than their carby counterparts and come together easily, making them Zucchini boats are the perfect use for medium-to-large zucchini. The only problem with storing these is that sometimes someone eats. For regular readers of this little food blog, you already know how much I struggle with coming up with easy (yet wholesome!) dinners for an old friend of mine and I. Out of all the zucchini boat recipes, this zucchini boat recipe is definitely my favorite. -Turkey stuffed zucchini boats are the perfect mix of ground turkey zucchini boats and quinoa stuffed zucchini.