You can have Zucchini Pizza using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza
- Prepare 6 of Zucchini (skin on), brushed and halved.
- Prepare 5 large of Tomatoes (or one can of dice tomatoes), puréed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- You need of Black olive ( seed removed, halved).
- You need of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
Zucchini Pizza instructions
- Using a food processor or a blender, purée tomatoes, add tomato purée, pulse, add 1 teaspoon of garlic. Stir until they are well mixed..
- Transfer halved zucchinis into greased baking tray, cook until they lose their firmness about 20 minutes. Slide tray out and spread sauce into zucchinis..
- First divide cheese then all other toppings into zucchinis, and transfer back to oven and cook until pepperoni and cheese change their color.if necessary broil them about 2 minutes.