Vegetable Pilaf (Vegetarian Dish).
You can have Vegetable Pilaf (Vegetarian Dish) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pilaf (Vegetarian Dish)
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice, washed until the water is clear.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 of medium-sized zucchini, cubed.
- It’s 1 of big tomato, cubed.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium-sized eggplant, cubed.
- You need 1/2 of onion, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of garlic, crushed and minced.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil (I normally use sunflower).
Vegetable Pilaf (Vegetarian Dish) step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the vegetables + onion and stir for about 3 minutes. Add garlic, stir for a minute or so..
- Add basmati rice. Add salt. Stir well..
- Pour broth bit by bit. When it is boiling, reduce the heat and cover..
- After 20 minutes, check the consistency. If the rice is cooked and fluffy, then it is done. If it is a bit dry, add a bit of water and cover for 5 minutes or so..