Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites. Chili powder, cumin, paprika, and a few other easy-to-find spices make up this taco mix recipe. When you add the right spices into the mix, crumbled tempeh and tofu are delicious. Whether you're simply trying to cut back a bit on your meat consumption or you regularly follow a vegetarian diet.
Vegetarian Tacos Recipe with step by step pics. Vegetarian tacos recipe with step by step pics. Taco is a traditional Mexican recipe of corn tortillas stuffed with various types of fillings. You can have Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites
- You need of Tannour Bread or Tortilla.
- You need of Colored Peppers.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Prepare of Canned Corn.
- It’s of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Taco Spices.
- It’s of Tomato Spicy Sauce.
At this point, you can even stop cooking and allow the beans to cool down a bit. Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. If you want proof of how creative vegetarian cooking can be, take a look at some vegetarian taco recipes. Without the constraints of chicken, beef, pork or fish, the possibilities are endless.
Vegetarian Taco-Spiced Tannour Bites step by step
- Cut the onions and the peppers to become small thin slices, and the tomatoes into small pieces..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a pan and add the onions until tender and their color starts to change then add the peppers. Close the pan and leave them to cook until tender then add the corn and leave them cooking again..
- Once all ingredients are well cooked, add the tomatoes, and add the spices and the salt. Then leave the mixture to cook with the lid closed for around 5 minutes and then open the lid again for few minutes to lose the fluids a bit..
- Once this is done, add the cheese and mix evenly with the mixture until it melts and blends perfectly..
- On a table aside, make sure you prepare a tray with the bread ready and a sandwich grill is heated and ready. Get the mixture and start maling your sandwiches. You add on the side guacamole or salsa for dipping..
Four Bean, Quinoa, & Veggie Tacos by Vegetarian Gastronomy. No major cooking or baking required. Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Cucumber Ranch by Vegetarian Gastronomy *. This crowd pleasing taco will instantly turn you into a cauliflower lover! These vegetarian bean tacos, lightly spiced with cumin and smoked paprika, are topped with fresh guacamole and a pomegranate salsa.