Zucchini in yogurt. An all-star stuffed zucchini recipe with a special Middle Eastern yogurt sauce. Cored Zucchini stuffed with a filling of spiced rice, ground beef, tomato sauce & fresh herbs. Zucchini and dill, I've since learned, are common partners in Bulgarian cuisine.
Transfer to a wire rack; season with salt. Drizzle yogurt sauce with olive oil and top with more herbs; serve alongside warm fritters. So this is koossa mehche b'laban or stuffed zucchini with yogurt sauce. You can cook Zucchini in yogurt using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini in yogurt
- It’s 1 kg of Lebanese zucchini.
- It’s 200 grams of minced meat.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 25 grams of pine.
- Prepare 1 tbs of margarine.
- It’s 250 grams of Egyptian rice 🍚.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 kilogram of yogurt.
- You need 1 tbs of starch.
- It’s 2 cups of water 💦.
- You need 1 tbs of dry mint.
- You need 4-5 of garlic gloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 25 gram of pine nuts for garnish (optional).
A recipe for a simple and flavorful herbed coconut yogurt curry with tender zucchini from Chitra Agrawal's beautiful debut cookbook Vibrant India. To make them, combine shredded or diced carrots and zucchini, lemon zest and scallion with a light Sprinkle with salt and serve with a creamy dip of yogurt, mint and garlic, and watch them disappear. Zucchini Yogurt Pudding is a perfect summer snack that is crazy easy to make. Don't worry, you won't taste zucchini at all!
Zucchini in yogurt instructions
- Cut off the zucchini stalks, then slice off the dried tips at both ends..
- Carefully hollow out the zucchini from the stalk end using the manakra tool, keep hollowing until you have a generous cavity..
- Wash the zucchini.
- Wash and rinse the rice, soak it for 30 minutes, drain, then add the minced meat, salt, peppers and mix all together very well..
- Cook the pine nuts in 1 tbsp of warmed maragarine till it has a nice golden colour, add them to the rice mix..
- Fill the zucchini with the prepared stuffing to the half, test with your finger to make sure of the quantity..
- In a pot, pour the yogurt with water and corn starch, mix everything very well..
- Keep stirring yogurt continuously till it boils..
- Once bubbles show on the surface, add the zucchini..
- On a medium heat, keep cooking for 1 hour, then add the crushed garlic, the dried mint and salt..
- Keep for another hour on a low heat till its well cooked..
- Serve hot..
- Notice: keep checking the zucchini until its done. – stir occasionally to make sure that the yogurt covers all zucchini, and to avoid sticking the sauce to the bottom of the pan..
- Made By: raeda Turki.
Roasted summer zucchini with crunchy Parmesan crumb topping and refreshing Greek yogurt dill We have family favorites that we rotate on weekly basis, including a side that includes zucchini in. Zucchini cupcake recipes can be a healthier option than some other cupcakes because they have veggies mixed in And these zucchini cupcakes have another secret healthy ingredient too–quinoa! Healthier Greek Yogurt Zucchini Muffins made with better-for-you ingredients like Greek yogurt Healthy Zucchini Muffins are one of our favorite zucchini recipes; they're fresh, flavorful, soft, moist. That yogurt crust was a complete success: quick to assemble and easy to roll out, it baked into a deep golden, crisp and flaky crust that supported the tangy fresh cheese filling and the sweet zucchini. This moist, nutty bread is a terrific way to use up late-summer zucchini.