Stewed Zucchini. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the Stewed zucchini is an excellent substitute for starchy or fatty side dishes if you're watching your. Stewed zucchini for the Local Thirty might just be the easiest, most flavorful side dish of the season. Stewed zucchini in fresh tomato sauce with white beans and kale.
Stewed Zucchini is delicious served over quinoa, rice, pasta, or baked potatoes. You may already have all the ingredients you need on hand to make Stewed Zucchini with Tomatoes and Chickpeas. This super easy veggie side-dish goes with just about any entree. You can have Stewed Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini; medium thick half moons.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper; large dice.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper; large dice.
- It’s 1 cup of stewed tomatoes with chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
For gluten free choose millet or rice bread. Add zucchini; increase heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini are golden in of pan, and adding more water as needed if pan is too dry, until water evaporates and zucchini are. Gochujang Jjigae (Gochujang Stew with Zucchini).
Stewed Zucchini instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot. Add zucchini, peppers, and onions. Season with dried spices. Sweat until nearly tender. Add garlic. Sweat until fragrant. Add tomatoes, diced green chiles, and cilantro. Stir. Sweat a few more minutes until tender..
- Variations; Tequila, vegetable stock, scallions, chives, thyme, mustard, ground coriander seed, celery, carrots, beans, poblano, habanero, jalapenos, smoked paprika, ancho, chipotle, lime, vinegar, bacon.
Gochujang adds lots of spicy, robust flavors to this simple stew made with summer zucchini and potatoes. We are in the middle of the summer season which means that we have zucchini growing like weeds in our garden. Persian Zucchini Stew is an elegant, flavorful, comforting and nutritious stew of pan seared chicken and roasted zucchini, cooked in a lemony tomato gravy seasoned with exotic spices. Stewed Zucchini & Summer Squash is a super easy, tasty, and freezer-friendly way to prepare summer's squash bounty. Gobble up some now, and freeze some to enjoy all year round!