Vegan cake (no allergens). I've heard this question so many times! While traditional cakes usually contain eggs and dairy and are, thus, not vegan, it's super easy to If you want to make a vegan cake, you can't use any eggs or dairy products. So no milk, cream, or yogurt.
Most of these Vegan Mug Cakes can be mixed right up in the mug you are going to cook and eat them in which makes them even more appealing. And yes they are all vegan, which means no messing around with trying to use half an egg, or just an egg yolk or white. No-bake carrot cake for breakfast or dessert. You can cook Vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- It’s 30 g of dates.
- It’s 30 g of dried figs.
- You need 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- You need 5 g of water.
- Prepare of Base.
- It’s 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- It’s 100 g of honey.
- It’s 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- It’s 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 60 g of coconut oil.
- Prepare 60 g of coconut butter.
- Prepare of Flavours.
- You need 150 g of blueberries.
- It’s 150 g of strawberries.
- It’s 150 g of blackberries.
- Prepare of Coconut flour.
- You need of Chocolate layer.
- You need 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Orange zest.
These healthy bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and easy to make. No-bake carrot cake which is vegan, gluten-free, and delicious! It's a wonderful and healthy dessert for Easter but also tasty on any other day! This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients.
Vegan cake (no allergens) instructions
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. When you think about vegan cake, you might think it will be dry, crumbly and somehow inferior to a typical chocolate cake filled with eggs and. This is the BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe! It's quick and easy with no unusual ingredients. Fabulously coconutty two layered vegan coconut cake topped with a decadent coconut rum frosting.