Zucchini brownie. Zucchini Brownies are so fudgy and made healthy with sneaky veggies, whole wheat flour These zucchini brownies are pure delight! Yes I know it sounds weird but just trust me, these healthy zucchini brownies will totally. These Zucchini Brownies are unbelievably moist and rich!
This is the chocolaty solution for all your extra summer zucchini. With fudge brownies, mini chocolate chips and chocolate frosting for good measure. Dark, moist fudge brownies made with zucchini. You can cook Zucchini brownie using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini brownie
- It’s 1 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of finely grated zucchini, fluids rung out.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
Do these dark, super-moist fudge brownies look like they're made with zucchini? No, they don't — and trust us, no one enjoying them will be the wiser. Gather up these ingredients to make the fudgiest zucchini brownies ever! The exact increments and directions are all listed in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Zucchini brownie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. lightly oil 9×13 pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Melt oil, chocolate chips and cocoa together in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and Zucchini.
- Stir in dry ingredients then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40-45 min or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- While brownies baking prepare glaze in sauce pan. melt together butter, chocolate chips, milk and cocoa. Remove from heat Whisk in vanilla and icing sugar.
- Pour glaze over baked brownies upon removal from oven. Cool 10 min. Serve warm.
In these zucchini brownies I replaced half of the oil with applesauce, used whole wheat flour, no eggs, and used shredded zucchini in the batter. The zucchini provides enough moisture for the brownies. Cool the brownies before adding the frosting. Store these Zucchini Brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator after they have cooled so that they will not dry out. Tips to Make Chocolate Zucchini Brownies.