Fried zucchini with yogurt. Grate zucchini, potato, and onion on the large holes of a box grater. For the yogurt, mix yogurt, sour cream and garlic powder in a bowl and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Rinse dill, shake dry and coarsely chop.
Zucchini and dill, I've since learned, are common partners in Bulgarian cuisine. They most often appear together in a traditional dish of fried tikvichki (zucchini) served with yogurt-dill sauce, and my recipe is a riff on that. In homage to Blago's interest in lighter cooking, I broiled rather than fried the zucchini. You can cook Fried zucchini with yogurt using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried zucchini with yogurt
- Prepare 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of vinegar.
- You need of yogurt (optional).
I've laid out all the ingredients. Put the zucchini slices on a shallow plate and. Breaded in spicy Panko bread crumbs. Dipped in a cool, lemony, dill-infused Greek yogurt dip.
Fried zucchini with yogurt instructions
- Slice the zucchini in circles..
- Take the pan and fry them in some oil until they're golden-brownish..
- Meanwhile slice the garlic cloves the way you like, preferably tiny..
- When all are ready, simply cover them with tiny bit of oil, vinegar, salt and the garlic cloves..
- May or may not combine with yougurt..
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. More zucchini love over here: Zucchini Gratin Grilled Zucchini Bruschetta with Whipped Ricotta + Mint. Have a great zucchini recipe you think I would Olive oil (or the oil of your choice) for frying. Use a slotted spoon to transfer fritters to the cookie sheet to drain. I love zucchini and especially baked zucchini fries.