Vegetarian nachos. I am always on the lookout for those easy dinner ideas that I can pull together in a snap. Loaded Vegetarian Nachos. featured in Meatless Recipes That Carnivores Will Love. Ultimate vegan nachos recipe for cinco de mayo!
Loaded Vegetarian Nachos: your new favorite party appetizer slash dinner slash quick & heat-free summer meal! NO processed cheese sauces to be found here! This delicious vegetarian nachos recipe is loaded with red beans, mushrooms, corn and capsicum for a fully-loaded and delicious feed. You can have Vegetarian nachos using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian nachos
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, finely chopped.
- It’s 400 g of can finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of x 400g cans brown lentils, drained, rinsed.
- It’s 2 of x 130g packets nacho cheese tortilla corn chips.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s 250 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, halved, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of fresh jalapeno chilli, halved, sliced.
- You need of Sour cream, serve.
- It’s of Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
- Prepare of Lime wedges, to serve.
- You need of Mild paprika, to serve.
These indulgent vegetarian nachos are great to share with a crowd, but we'll happily look the other way if you feel like serving them as an occasional family dinner. Oh hello, junk food dinner that's. Vegetarian Nachos Recipe made in mini skillet. Quick, simple and very easy to make.
Vegetarian nachos instructions
- Preheat grill on high..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 4 minutes or until just softened. Add garlic, ground coriander and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add zucchini. Cook for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add lentils. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens..
- Meanwhile, place chips on large baking tray. Top with cheese. Bake for 2 minutes or until golden..
- Top cheese with lentil mixture, avocado, cherry tomato, red onion, chilli and avocado. Sprinkle with fresh coriander. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with sour cream and lime..
Added mangoes to make it sweet and spicy. These are vegetarian nachos with protein-rich black beans, fresh produce, spicy and zesty pickled jalapeños, and all the bells and whistles of your favorite Mexican chip dish. These loaded vegetarian mushroom nachos are packed full of layers of vegetables, and tons of flavour too of course! Deliciously spiced mushrooms replace the typical meat you'd find in there for a healthy. These loaded vegan nachos are the best because they're plant based, healthy nachos that are so This vegan nachos recipe is… Vegetarian, gluten free, vegan, plant based, refined sugar free, and.