Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins. Healthy Zucchini Oat Muffins – made with whole grains, naturally sweetened, and they have vegetables in them! My solution: healthy oatmeal muffins that contain no oil, no refined sugar, and no flour. How to Make Healthy Zucchini Muffins.
Zucchini-Oatmeal Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Made with oatmeal, buttermilk and honey, these Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins are easy to make and so delicious. They're super freezer friendly to stock up for easy lunch box assembly. You can cook Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
I love zucchini bread, but I like the convenience of a muffin. *add two mashed bananas to the batter to make them Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins*. Share: Rate this Recipe Confirmed zucchini haters love these outstanding muffins! Nice and crusty on top (even after freezing and reheating in the microwave). Great to have on hand for a quick breakfast.
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..
The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER! Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. These lightly sweetened whole-grain Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Cups make the perfect afternoon snack or breakfast on-the-go. In large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe: Try this Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe, or contribute your own.