Zucchini Fritters. With freshly grated zucchini, egg, flour, and herbs, they are easy. Serve with a garlicky lemony sour cream dipping sauce. Quick and easy to make, these Zucchini Fritters make for a healthy appetizer, side dish, light meal or even snack.
Zucchini Fritters – These fritters are unbelievably easy to make, low calorie, and the Now these fritters are unbelievably easy to whip up. Simply grate your zucchini, drain them completely using a. They are perfect for summer zucchini surplus and will disappear at the table. You can have Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- Prepare 1-1/2 lbs of zucchini, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 c of almond meal flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 2 T of evoo.
Zucchini fritters are "a blast from the past". Zucchini fritters made extra crispy and extra tasty with the addition of parmesan! Crispy on the outside, and moist but not soggy on the inside. These crispy, crackly zucchini fritters take inspiration from the traditional Bengali onion snacks piyaju.
Zucchini Fritters instructions
- Place zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 min. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, cheese, garlic and egg..
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Scoop batter and flatten with spoon making 3 fritters at a time. Cook until underside is browned; about 2 min. Carefuly flip and brown other side; about 1 min..
- Make 12 fritters. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sour cream, ketchup or dip of your choice!.
Learn how to make easy and delicious zucchini Fritters or zucchini pancakes/ zucchini cakes/zucchini patties. Zucchini Fritters have been a family favorite for years and are a staple in our home all summer long. We love the crisp edges, tender centers and how easy they are to make. Zucchini fritters turn your favorite summer vegetable into crisp, golden patties. Prepare the Zucchini – Grate the zucchini using a box grater or food processor and then squeeze out the liquid.