Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat. You can try find out more about Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. You can have Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
Made with ground turkey, oats (use certified gluten free if necessary), stuffed with feta cheese and juicy from all the shredded zucchini – this healthy main dish will definitely become a new staple in your dinner rotation. Meatloaf often gets a bad rap but it's easy to make good meatloaf. Place remaining turkey mixture overtop of feta and shape the whole thing into a rough loaf. Turkey and zucchini meatloaf. by: Sandra.
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Put the mixture in a loaf pan and leveled the top with a spoon. Add the rest of ketchup on top of it and spread it. Italian Turkey, Potato, and Zucchini Meatloaf Recipe. In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, mashed potatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg, soy sauce, oregano, pepper and red pepper flakes. Includes zucchini, rolled oats, chopped onion, egg substitute, grated parmesan cheese, fat free milk, chopped cilantro, garlic cloves, dried basil, dried oregano, kosher salt, extra lean ground beef, ketchup, brown sugar, dijon mustard, worcestershire.