Zucchini side dish. Korean Zucchini Side Dish is an easy to make delicious Korean banchan! Serve as a side dish to a Korean feast or anytime you fancy a little spice!. Zucchini Side Dish Recipes on Yummly
Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You can cook Zucchini side dish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- Prepare 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- It’s 3 Lbs of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Dried fragrance herbs.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat! Make the most of the versatility of zucchini with this collection of top-rated side dish recipes, including Crunchy Zucchini Chips, Charred Zucchini Salad, Zucchini Pie, and many more. This is another my mom's Korean side dish Banchan Recipe, Korean Zucchini!! Enjoy with warm cooked rice with other side dishes or make bibimbap by just simply put the zucchini on top of the.
Zucchini side dish instructions
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
Healthy Dried Zucchini Side Dish-Maleun Hobak Namul. Korean Dried Zucchini Side Dish that is healthy, delicious and so easy to prepare. Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce > Zucchini Side Dish. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a. I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat.