Zucchini lasagna. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. You can have Zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini lasagna
- It’s 2 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- You need of Ground beef or Turkey.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Mushrooms(optional).
- You need of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning salt.
- It’s of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra carbs!
Zucchini lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely. Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna.