zucchini fries. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite.
Most zucchini fries recipes will use traditional breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs for a crispy Absolutely. I kept these zucchini fries low-carb and keto-friendly (and personally, I just like the pure. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. You can have zucchini fries using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Serve these crispy zucchini French fries with ranch dressing as a healthy and low calorie snack.
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection! So excited to be sharing this amazing recipe for Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries with you today! Our zucchini fries are baked and then quickly pan fried in some coconut oil to really crisp up. We make eggplant parmesan recipe and zucchini bites and you could even try these too! These Zucchini Fries are the real deal.