3-Bean Vegetarian Chili.
You can cook 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili
- It’s 2 of dried chiles, seeded.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chiles, seeded.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, seeded.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper, roughly diced.
- It’s 1 can of red beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- It’s 1 packet of goya sazon.
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo.
- You need 1 can of green chiles.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vodka.
3-Bean Vegetarian Chili instructions
- Roast dried and fresh chiles and jalapeno in a saucepan over medium high heat. You're looking for some good charring here..
- Add vegetable broth, garlic and half the onion..
- Bring to a boil, then lower to medium-low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender or just a regular old blender puree the ingredients..
- Add all the other ingredients except the coconut flour and vodka to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil of med-high heat, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring often..
- The coconut flour can be added by tsp to thicken the chili. Add the tsp of vodka (or any other high proof alcohol) just before serving for an intense increase in flavor..
- Serve over rice or on its own. Garnish with cheddar cheese and green onion..