Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 3 of red peppers cut in half microwave for 5 minutes.
- Prepare 1 c of rice cooked.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Celery.
- It’s of Carrots.
- Prepare of Tofu well drained.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Ketchup just a squirt.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
- You need of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Raisins.
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Sauté garlic, onions, celery, carrots, seasonings.
- Crumble well drained tofu in sauté mixture add soy sauce and squirt of ketchup..
- Remove from stove and Add Rice, Raisins, Feta.
- Fill Peppers, top with more feta and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.