Stuffed Round Zucchini.
You can have Stuffed Round Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Round Zucchini
- You need 3 of round zucchini.
- It’s 100 g of bulgur/couscous/rice.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt, pepper.
Stuffed Round Zucchini step by step
- Cut the top of the zucchini and scoop the flesh out of it. Leave the flesh aside for later. Place the zucchini in a baking dish and sprinkle with oil. Bake for 15min in 360°F/180°C..
- In the meantime prepare the stuffing. Cook the bulgur (or couscous or rice). On a pan with some olive oil put chopped onion and then add chopped zucchini flesh..
- When bulgur and the zucchini flesh are ready mix them together, add cherry tomatoes (cut in quarters) and spices..
- Place the stuffing inside the round zucchini. Bake for another 30min (or more if they are not soft yet) in the same temperature..