Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce. We steeped zucchini and mushrooms in a savory lemon and butter sauce to make this simply delicious vegetarian side dish. Cook it down with olive oil, onion, and garlic and it becomes a creamy, caramelized mush that's great to spread on toast (like in the recipe this one was inspired by, Jennie Cook's Zucchini Butter), stir into scrambled eggs, or turn into pasta. The Homemade Lemon Cream Sauce Is So Easy To Make.
Pour Puck Lemon Butter Sauce into the pan with the cooked pasta, zucchini and peas and toss to coat. Stir vigorously until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed. You can cook Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce
- You need 4 of big zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated parsley.
Slice a zucchini in thin slices vertically. I used a mandoline to make it quick and easy. If you don't have a mandoline, it's a pretty useful kitchen gadget. Lemon Tarragon Zucchini: A Fast and Simple Side.
Zucchini in creamy lemon butter sauce instructions
- Place the butter in the pan and fry the zucchini until it’s golden brown.
- When the zucchini is slightly brown put the chicken broth and bring it to boil. Put all the ingredients and bring it to boil for about 5 minutes of until the sauce will be In half..
- Top with Parmesan cheese and ready to serve ❤️.
This creamy zucchini couldn't be much simpler to make. I saute the zucchini in butter then add cream, lemon zest, and tarragon at the end. The whole dish only takes about ten minutes from start to finish. This Creamy Zucchini Sauce is bursting with flavor! Made with paprika roasted zucchinis, sour cream, garlic, and fresh herbs, it tastes great with pasta, over rice, or just with a slice of bread.