Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan. Add into the tapioca starch bowl & kneading until reach the dough stage. ~ Beri tepung kanji ke tangan biar tidak lengket sewaktu memulungnya / Sprinkle a bit of tapioca starch on your palm. so its not sticky. ~ Cireng ready to be serve. Thank you for watching & I hope you can try them out. Got a bunch of super-ripe bananas lying around?
They are fat free and gluten-free, and rather addictive. These Fat-Free Tapioca Pearl Fritters, or Sabudana Vada, which my mom often made for Vilas Maushi during her fasts, are my favorite. The fritters are a little spicy and somewhat sweet- everything you want in one snack! You can cook Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan
- You need 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Peanut sauce:.
- Prepare 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- You need 2 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Chili sauce (optional):.
- Prepare 5 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Sabudana is a delicious deep-fried snack that is popular in Maharashtra, India that is made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls), boiled and mashed potatoes, coarsely crushed peanuts, and a few spices. Brilio.net – Cireng singkatan dari aci digoreng. Cireng merupakan jajanan khas Bandung yang banyak digemari orang seantero Nusantara. Cireng paling enak disajikan saat masih hangat.
Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan instructions
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
Cireng disantap sambil dicocol bumbu kacang, saus sambal, bumbu rujak, atau bumbu lainnya. Cireng is specialty snack from Bandung, but it is also popular in other regions of Indonesia. Made of tapioca flour and spices, the round-shaped Cireng is crispy on the outside but chewy on the inside. Usually, Cireng is served with sauce made of Petis (shrimp paste) and chili. Tapioca is a type of gluten-free starch that is extracted from the cassava root.