You can cook Roasted Zucchini using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil (or other oil that can stand high heat).
- You need of Salt.
Roasted Zucchini step by step
- Cut the zucchini in half, length-wise. (Depending on the size of the zucchini and the pan you’re cooking in, you may have to trim a bit off the end.).
- Score the middle in a cross-cross pattern and sprinkle a generous amount of salt over the zucchini halves. The salt will draw out the water and help it soften up nicely when you cook it. Let it sit for at least 20 minutes..
- Then take a paper towel and lay it over the top of the zucchini halves, making sure to absorb the water that’s come to the surface..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and pour the cooking oil into a large sautée pan and get it hot over a medium flame..
- Cook the garlic and zucchini in the pan for about 7 minutes, until it starts to brown..
- Once the zucchini is cooked and browned a bit, put the pan in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and transfer to a plate with paper towels on it. Absorb any excess oil and salt & pepper to taste. Then, serve and enjoy! 🙂.