Zucchini Loaf Cake.
You can have Zucchini Loaf Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Loaf Cake
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry measure coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of vanilla.
- You need 1 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need of butter for greasing the loaf pan.
Zucchini Loaf Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease your loaf pan with butter & a dusting of flour. Over a low flame melt the coconut oil using a small saucepan..
- Beat eggs, in a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer until frothy. Add in sugar, melted coconut oil & vanilla. Beat until blended..
- Add in shredded zucchini, salt, flour, baking powder & cinnamon and combine ingredients well with the hand mixer. NOTE: the zucchini will not all breakdown. If you prefer the zucchini well-blended, then chop in advance of blending.
- Spoon your mixture into your loaf pan and place in the oven. Bake 45-55 minutes. After the loaf cake has baked for 45 minutes use a toothpick to test that it’s finished. When the toothpick comes out dry – the loaf cake is done!.