Zucchini Relish. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may Tips for Making Zucchini Relish. This is a simple zucchini relish recipe from the Ball Blue Book Guide to. Once you've tried this, you won't be buying pickle relish anymore!
Zucchini sweet relish is a perfect way to use zucchini from your garden. The sweet and sour flavor is perfect with hot dogs, hamburgers, tuna salad, or on sandwiches. If you like relish on your hot dogs, you must try this Zucchini Relish from Delish.com. You can cook Zucchini Relish using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Relish
- Prepare of step 1.
- Prepare 10 cup of shredded zucchini or/and Summer squash.
- You need 2 of shredded or diced colored bell peppers.
- You need 3 of shredded or diced Hatch Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of small/medium diced red onions.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sea salt.
- Prepare of step 2.
- It’s 3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of organic cane sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
It's our new FAVORITE condiment, and we're here to say it's great on way more. This video shows only one of the many options to preserve and store zucchini after a large summer crop! Zucchini relish can be used in place of pickle. Zucchini relish is a vegetable relish made with zucchini squash.
Zucchini Relish instructions
- Combine all ingredients in step 1 and let sit overnight. The next day drain off excess liquid..
- The next day combine step 1 with the rest of the ingredients..
- Cook for 30 minutes on a slow boil..
- Can when done. Makes 6 pints..
It can be used as a condiment on a wide variety of foods, including sandwiches, roasts, Indian food, and so forth. After the first year I made this recipe, I planted more zucchini next year, so I could make more of this relish. Variations abound in the possible seasonings for this versatile relish. Filed Under: Relish, Seasonal Fall Tagged With: Courgettes, Summer Squash, Zucchini. "This relish is a good way to use up some of that over-abundant zucchini you have in your garden. It can be used with meat loaf, stew, sliced meats, and even hot dogs.