Zucchini pancakes with cheese. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Zucchini and spinach pancakes with cheese, close-up. Zucchini baked with parmesan cheese and herbs on a black background.
You can use zucchini or other kind of summer squash; remove seeds they already formed before cooking. View top rated Zucchini pancakes with parmesan cheese recipes with ratings and reviews. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick and requires very few kitchen skills, yet makes for a satisfying snack or American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. You can cook Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- You need 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1,5 dl of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 100 g of grated cheese.
- It’s 7 tbsp of curd.
These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. Use the large hole side of a cheese grater to grate zucchini for making zucchini fritters. Although these pancakes (or are they "fritters"?) are made with zucchini and carrots, you can add in almost any vegetable you need to use up. I definitely think of these more as veggie pancakes than fritters.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese step by step
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
Instead of being fried, they're light and fluffy, and the vegetables just feel a bit more fresh. Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious! You can make these zucchini pancakes simply with a zucchini, but I like to throw in thinly sliced sweet onion and green hot chili peppers to complement. Scrub zucchini and trim off ends. Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand.