Stuffed zucchini Turkish style. In this recipe, Zucchini acts as a vessel for a special stuffing of spiced ground beef with tomatoes & fresh herbs. Watch the video for its recipe and do. Try this Stuffed Zucchini, Turkish Style recipe, or contribute your own.
Place each stuffed vegetable upright in a large pot. Sprinkle the reserved zucchini pulp around pot. Scoop out the insides of the zucchini to leave a ½ inch rim. You can have Stuffed zucchini Turkish style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- Prepare 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- You need 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
Chop the innards into little bits and cook in butter with onions, garlic, salt and pepper until onions are soft. Fill the zucchini cavities and dust the tops with paprika. Serve with a fresh tomato salad. This turkish-style couscous salad makes a super tasty zucchini stuffing, delicate but with zingy refreshing flavors, low in calories and fats and loaded with healthy veggies.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style instructions
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.
I love your website and can not wait to try your turkey stuffed zucchini recipe! Check out my recipe for Turkey Stuffed Zucchini. Looking for a great recipe to get more veggies in your family? Check out my recipe for Turkey Stuffed Zucchini. Now before you fall over in shock thinking that my boys actually eat these…they don't.