Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers. Simple, flavorful, full of protein and fiber, and entirely vegan and gluten-free! I changed a few things but the basis was delicious. I used vegetarian meatless crumbles and decreased the.
Sometimes, dinners don't turn out the way you plan. This recipe started out as one of pure necessity, but ended up being a totally delicious. Mexican food can be healthy and delicious all at once! You can have Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers
- You need 6 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 2 cup of Spanish Rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans (Drained).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Corn (Drained).
Bell Peppers: Naturally, the bell peppers are the most and essential ingredient for this dish. You can use any color of bell peppers that you like. Mexican Stuffed Peppers Variations & Substitutions. One thing that I love about these vegetarian stuffed peppers is that you can easily adjust them.
Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat Oven to 385.
- Hollow out the bell peppers and clean the inside..
- In a bowl mix Spanish rice, Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles, Black Beans, Green Chile and Salsa..
- Stuff bell peppers with mixture.
- Bake at 385 for 35 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top them off 15 minutes before they are finished..
Recipe v Video v Dozer v. They've got my name ALL over them. Look at that molten, oozing, cheesy, flavour loaded beef and rice stuffing!! Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers – stuffed with ground beef, black beans, rice, tomatoes, spiced just right with Mexican spices, topped with grated These delicious Mexican stuffed bell peppers make an amazing dinner! They are baked in tomato sauce because it doesn't let them dry up during baking.